THE ROMANIAN SOCIETY OF IMMUNOLOGY (SIR)
organizes between 4 and 6 October 2017,
the 47th Annual International Immunology Conference,
at the “Victor Babeş” National Institute, 99-101 Spl. Independentei, Bucharest
The members of Society and other researchers wishing to attend the Conference this year, may present results without opting for a previously established thematic framework. We encourage any fundamental, applied or clinical immunology contribution where the expertise of each participant is found.
Abstracts can be submitted by September 15 inclusive. The rules for submitting abstracts can be accessed here. After analyzing the summaries submitted, the Scientific Committee of the Society will establish a thematic program on days and hours in which it will accommodate each participating paper. The final program will appear on the SIR website (www.societateadeimunologie.ro)
October 4, 2017
(senior researchers, primary doctors, specialists)
|300 Romanian Lei
|350 Romanian Lei
(researchers, resident doctors, biologists, biochemists,
PhD students, master students)
|100 Romanian Lei
|150 Romanian Lei
|Society non-members||400 Romanian Lei
|450 Romanian Lei
* On the basis of the student card with an up-to-date visa.
The participation fee will be paid directly or by bank transfer to the account RO24BACX0000003001493001, opened at UniCredit Ţiriac Bank, fiscal code 13689757, with the specification on the payment order “Immunology Conference 2017”.
The participation fee includes:
- Inclusion of the paper in the conference program and in the abstracts volume
• access to conference sessions
• access to cocktail, lunch, coffee breaks and peanuts
• map with conference materials: badge, abstracts volume and CD, sponsor materials, notepads, pen. Students will receive a badge, a volume of abstracts, notepads, and a pen.
• participation certificate with CME credits.
Access to works and social events during the Conference will only be allowed on a badge.
- “Ioan Moraru” prize for fundamental immunology work
- “Grigore Ghyka” prize for applied or clinical immunology
- “Carmen Stroilă” award for special presentation
- “Andrei Olinescu” prize for the poster
CME Credits – College of Physicians and Biologists/biochemists Organization.
Additional information at the Society headquarter: “Victor Babeş” National Institute of Pathology, 99-101 Spl. Independentei, Sector 5, Bucharest,
Tel. 021-3192732 / 3192733 int. 206,
Organizing Committee: Cornel Ursaciuc, Monica Neagu, Mihaela Surcel, Gina Isvoranu, Andreea-Roxana Lupu.
• Useful Websites: www.societateadeimunologie.ro, www.ivb.ro
• Facebook: Society of Immunology